Thursday, January 3, 2008

1/2/08: Send this to peeps, Dad and Brit!

Hey everyone!!

Things are going well! I am starting to get settled in! The church is amazing! I really never had a testimony but now I cant wait to go serve the people! I had an amazing thing happen in the RC (aka Referral Center) the other day!

A 25 year old lady wanted to chat and had questions about the church! Talked to her for 30 minutes. I talked her into letting the missionaries come over so they can teach her the lessons! I know the church is true!

My Companion is leaving tomorrow, yes!! He is crazy, for real! I have gotten really close with Elder Katoa! He is way tight!

My teachers are amazing! A week and then its game time! Ash your friend Sister Payne is amazing! Really so nice!

DAD - I LOVE YOU!! Thanks for the cookies! The ice cream was a little crazy but still good! I have lost 15 pounds! I have been working out a lot and eating better! Jimmie is running AWAY!! YES!!!!! ha ha! I love you all DAD. I Miss you! You are a man of God and did a great job raising me!

Ash - You are so freaking tight! I love you.

Whit, Paul, Tru and Luke - I love the letters. I love you! I know the church is true!

Britt - YOU ARE AMAZING!! I can't wait to marry you and spend forever with you! WE CAN DO THIS, I KNOW WE CAN!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!

JT - I LOVE YOU CUZ!! Doing it big all the time, cuz! You are so tight! I love you! Thanks for everything!

I miss everyone and love you all! The church is true! The Book of Mormon is a true book of God and has been put here on the earth today for us!! READ IT!! 2 Nephi 4:15 - to the end!

LOVE YOU ALL!! KEEP writing!!!!!!!

BRITTANY I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: