Tuesday, January 22, 2008

1/22/08: What Up!!!

HEY EVERYONE!!!

How is everyone doing? Things are good here! COLDER THAN COLD!!!!!!! This past week was good, hard, very hard, we rode over 180 miles and walked 60 miles!! CRAZY!! My legs are getting pretty cute though so its all good! I am starting to get settled in and use to this! Sunday was stake conference, it was good pres. gee and sister gee talked they did a good job! I was SO SO home sick Sunday! i don't know why! I was just having a bad day! But things are looking up! Just trying to take it one day at a time! So my Baptism fell through! we can not have it till June of July bc of some stuff! But its all good! We taught 11 new people this past week and got a lot of good lessons in!

But for real, it is so cold here! I had NO IDEA it was this cold out here! We have been riding out bikes when its 17 deg. out!! and the wind is blowing 20 mph! FOR REAL SO COLD!!!! everything is iced over right now bc it rained last night and its so cold out!
Listen to this Story- We were knocking doors, and we came to this door, so i knocked and this guy answers, Not wearing a shirt and says "What the F you want'" I say "well we are from the church of Jesus Christ and we our out sharing a message about his gospel" He says "What the H are you doing get the F outta here you stupid mother ____!" I started laughing and said "Sir god loves you!" He slammed the door! And we were walking off and he opened it again and just WENT OFF!!! I Was laughing! I was wating to meet a crazy guy like that haha! IT WAS SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THen the last above him said " I hope you die and have a terrible day!" So funny i just laugh! Then i put pass along crads in the door!!! Its fun though!
Elder Oreilly is in out disrtict, he is from Riverside, HE IS SO TIGHT!! We have been calling each other everynight to talk!! HAHA HE IS TIGHT THOUGH!!!
My compaion and i are doing okay, we had 120 new contacts this past week and taught the most lessons and talked to the most people out of our zone! So that is pretty cool!
I miss all you guys and love you tonz!

Ash- Happy Birthday sooN! I need your work add. or somewhere i can send packages! SO SEND ME A LETTER so i can get it sent out before your b-day this week OKAY!!!


Whit paul and Boyz! Hope all is well! You need to write me, you were doing a good job now, NOT SO MUCH!!


Dad- Miss ya, i hope you are sending out all that stuff to me! I love yoU! that is good about the wedding stuff! I hope everything works out for ya!


Brittany-LO- Princess- I LOVE YOU! you are amazing! I could not do this without you, i am so glad you are by myside! you are the biggest support ever, i know i can do this bc i get to come home TO YOU!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! I am so SO proud of you for all your hard work! Keep it up!!


Yall need to read 3nephi Chap. 8-12! SO GOOD! Crazy but good! i think that is my new favorite part of the BofM! I am in 4 nephi! Almost to the end! THe church is true! i know that Jesus Lives and loves me as well as you! If you do whats right and serve him you will feel his love and know he loves you! I am so thankful for everyone! i know Mom is so happy and watching over me! When its SO COLD OUT all i think, "this is for 3 people, Brittany, Mom, and Jesus Christ!" I know he will bless me and watch over for me!
LOve you all and miss you!!

Elder Taylor Burnett!!

No comments: