Thursday, January 3, 2008

12/26/07: First email from Elder Burnett

(this email was to me personally, Ashley - his sister and keeper of this blog, but I thought I would share it)

I LOVE YOU. This is my e-mail! Hope all is well! I will write more later when I have more time! Today is p-day, so yea! I forgot my iPod and that is what has your email on it so i had to go get it out of my room! Hope all is well! Love you and miss you! Hang in there tomorrow! I know it's going to be a hard day but we can do it together! Give people my email! I love you!! Tell Brittany I love her and that she better wait, please! YOU ARE AMAZING! Thanks for talking to me the other day, it really helped!

Lots of love,
Elder Burnett

p.s. I think I can only check this once a week and it's on Wednesdays, so yea!!

No comments: