Friday, February 22, 2008

1/29/08

Family, Brittany and EVERYONE!

What up everyone!?!? I hope everyone is doing well and everyone is okay! Things are going good here. I am starting to love the work and starting to lose myself but more than that I am starting to find myself and becoming a better person for serving and giving everything I have to the Lord! It is way fun! SUCH HARD, HARD work but I know it will all pay off and the lord will bless mine and Brittany’s family one day!

So nothing really happened this week, just working! We actually have 2 baptisms this Saturday!! Cool, huh!?! We are way stoked; we are hoping to get three other with dates this week, so things are going really, REALLY WELL!

Saturday was a bad day, I was in tears, so upset about everything. Mostly because I didn’t hear from anyone, I just missed the fam AND BRITTANY SO, SO, SO BAD!! I was crying for 45 minutes. Haha. I know, lame right? But it is hard! Then I humbled myself, got on my knees, and prayed for 25 minutes. I have never been so HAPPY!! The power of prayer is amazing! I love being out here! I love everyone and am just soaking it up!

Ash - You are so very welcome for your stuff! Thank you for my cookies and stuff! LOVE IT!

Dad -I LOVE YOU! I am so happy for you! I need those white shirts ASAP!! OK!?! Hope the wedding goes well!

Whit - Thanks for the letters. I have still not gotten that package, no good. I don’t know what happened, or what!?!

Brittany - OH MY!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I miss you but know the Lord will bless our family for my hard work! I love hearing from you! I am so proud of all your hard work in school and being such an amazing person! I cant wait to marry you in the temple!

JP - I got your letter! I will write you back! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! Send me a pic of the new 22's on the H2, baby!!! I bet it looks so, SO tight! MIss you and think about you all the time!

JT - Have fun in NYC! Give Ash a hug and kiss for me! Love you. I sent you a letter yesterday so you should be getting it!

I was so, so sad to hear that President Hinckley died!! So SAD. Someone in the ward asked me, “So, what next big thing will happen in the church?” I said, “President Hinckley dieing because that is the prophet I have grown up with and he signed my mission call!” SO SAD!! He was an amazing man! I know the Lord was happy to get him back!

I love you all! Keep writing. I love, love hearing from you!
BRITTANY, I love hearing from you the most! The VERY MOST!! I love you, princess! You are amazing, that is really the best word that sums you up, AMAZING!!

Love you all.
Elder Burnett!!!!

No comments: