Friday, February 22, 2008

2/19/08

Hey everyone -

How are things going? I hope all is well! I heard that Utah is getting nailed with snow! Sounds like fun!

Things are going well here! Busy and hard, but good!

We had a good week. We got two committed and we have three others who wanna get baptized. We haven’t set the dates yet but its going well!

I am sore and my body hurts! My knee is still really, REALLY sore and hurts but its getting better! Dr. Welch, from the ward, got me a knee brace and some stuff for it! He said I could use surgery but thinks I should wait until I get home! It’s pretty messed up but it’s okay, I’ll figure it out!

We were walking to the church on Friday for a district meeting and it was really icy! I totally ate it SO, SO, SO HARD!! IT HURT SO BAD! My elbow hurts bad. Laugh it up. It was pretty funny though!

I have lost more weight! I am at 210. When I went into the MTC I weighed 238! Crazy! I am getting in pretty good shape! My legs are cut! It’s pretty tight!

Elder Motua is sick so we didn’t go out yesterday. It kind of sucked, no TV, nothing. We just read and hung out! Some of the other elders came over and chilled with us. It was tight!

I miss everyone and pray for you guys!

Brittany - I love you more than anything! Elder Motua and me were talking the other night about what we have been through together – you are honestly amazing! I was in the biggest hole, my life was a mess and you NEVER gave up on me and on us! You are amazing! I don’t know where I would be without you! I know I would not be here! You are the love of my life and I can’t wait to marry you in the temple for eternity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dad – No, I did not get the shirts! I NEED THEM SO YOU MIGHT WANNA WORK ON THAT!!

Whit - Got your letters, thanks! It is fine if you use the name Susanne but me and Britt get Rachel. We wanna name out girl Riley Rachel Burnett! But it’s fine you got it! Hope all is well! I am excited to see my new little niece! Wish I could be there to see her!

Love you and miss you all.

Elder Burnett

No comments: