Monday, April 7, 2008

3/25/08

Hey everyone-

Hope all ya’ll had a good Easter! Mine was good! Church was good and we had a dang good dinner over at the wards house!
This past week was the best week I have had ever out here! We taught 25 lessons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We did it! We got 9 new investigators! And it was a bomb week! They Zone Leaders and APs called and said that those are some of the best numbers they have seen and that we worked the hardest in the mission!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is such a great feeling! I love being out here! I love serving and it’s amazing!
On that note, I got some of the worst news yesterday! My knee popped out on Saturday BAD!!!!!!! Real bad! The worst it has been! And it was killing me so I called and told president and I went and got a MRI. I tore my ACL and have a slight tear in my MCL. I have to have surgery and they are going to take a muscle out of my foot and put it in my knee and then put 2 screws in my knee cap! So I think that I am coming home to get it done! I am so UPSET! I have been crying for the last 24 hours about it! My knee is messed up! I am in SO MUCH PAIN! The worst pain ever.

I am meeting the President Gee today to see what we gotta do and get everything figured out!

Love you all,
Elder Burnett

No comments: