Monday, April 7, 2008

4/1/08

Hey Everyone!

How are you guys doing?

NEWS: I AM GETTING TRANSFERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT SEND ANYTHING TO WARR ACRES ADDRESS OKAY!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL LET YA’LL KNOW WHEN I GET MY NEW ADDRESS OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Things are going well! My knee hurts pretty dang bad, but it’s getting better. We had an okay week, we taught 16 lessons which is pretty good because I couldn’t really ride my bike because my knee but we made it do!

I am kinda bummed about leaving, I love being with Elder Motua. He is so tight! But it happens, part of the mission! At least I get a car now, which will be nice. I wont be sweating my butt off all the time!
I don’t know were I am going to go, I find out tomorrow where I’ll go, I think he will keep me close around here so I can get my knee better and keep going to this doctor but I don’t know, WE WILL SEE! Who knows, he could put me up on campus on OU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be way tight, it would be cool to teach people my age but we will see!

Church was good! It was fast Sunday and I was thinking the whole time should I get up and bare my testimony but didn’t! So the last hour was combined with everyone so the whole church and Bishop come over and says why didn’t you bare your testimony, I say I almost did, I was thinking about it! He said well you should of! So he goes, be ready, haha! So he called me up in the last hour to bare my testimony so that was cool. I am really glad I got to! The church is true! I know it is!!!!! I am doing well, hanging in! My knee and body hurts but it’s all good!

My new bike is so nice, I really haven’t got to ride it much but it’s nice! Better than the Scott, that is for sure! I love ya’ll, thanks for all the prayers and support! I am so glad I don’t have to come home!
We have 2 people committed for baptism but they didn’t show up to church so we have to move it back, and we have 2 other we are trying to commit, so hopefully it will happen!

I love you guys!

Whit and Ash - I am so glad my princess got to come up to Boise and hang out with ya’ll! Sounds like ya’ll had a ton of fun!

Paul - Thanks for telling everyone she is your sister in law!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SO TIGHT!

Brittany - My Princess, I love you! You are amazing. I miss you so much but I know we can do this! Thanks for all your love and support, you are amazing! Miss and love you! Hugs and kisses!

Dad - hope all is well glad to hear you are doing well! Ash should of sent you that stuff I want from Eastbay. Could you order that please!?! Love you and miss ya.

Thanks everyone!

No comments: